Journey

Hey guys! It's the last day of August, the last day of the first month of Lyndon Speaks on its new home.

The past week really was a great week for me. Just heard a great news. Just received a great piece of paper. Just had one of the best times of my life. Yes guys, a really great week indeed. I'll not post why this week was a great one for me, not now. Maybe some other time.

As of now, I can really say that I have reached another turning point of my life. But it was not where I got that really matters, it's how I got there. It's all about what I did to get where I am right now. It's all about the people I am with. It's all about the things that transpired, the lessons learned, and the triumphs and losses gained. It's really not the DESTINATION, it's all about the JOURNEY!

And as I take the road from this turning point, I hope that you, together with my loved ones and together with my friends, will be a part of this new journey, a journey towards another turning point of this road called life.

That's it! It's now time for the callouts!

Japes:
Saludo ako sa iyo, sa pagtalo mo kay JP ng maraming times sa Bleach.. hahahha.. Don't worry kung tinalo ka rin niya. Nabawi ko naman lahat un. hehehe.. Pasensya kung ung Chicken Sesame Roll (sana correct ung name) ang binili ko sa iyo from Starbucks. Sabi kasi nila dun, masarap daw. Hayaan mo, at sa susunod hindi na ako makikinig sa sinasabi ng mga barista dun.. Sumama ka kasi kapag bibili ako.. hahahah.. Akala ko hihiramin mo PSP ko over the weekends.. hahaha..

TJ:
Thanks sa mga help mo sa Issues and Fixes. Congrats din at wala pang bumabalik sa mga issues na ni-verify mo.. hehehe.. Thanks for keeping me accompanied sa bagong pwesto natin sa office.. Good Luck sa lahat!

NiƱa:
Ang sarap pero nakakaumay ung mga kinain natin sa Gilligans.. heheheh...

CMAP Test Friends (Japes, Julius JP):
LUNCH or DINNER tayo!!! Or both?! hahahahah... It's your call..

Angels (Faye, Yel, Let, Tyll, Bby, Lucy):
Kasama nanaman si Lucy! hehehe.. Re-sked niyo na.. October na lang, para pati si Yel manlilibre na! Tatlo na kami nila Lucy at Yel ang manlilibre. FIESTA ito!!!!

HS Close Friends (Zarah, YJ, Dan, Apollo, Francis, Zhaine):
Sinama ko na si Zhaine! hehehe.. Magpapa-burger ako!!! Alam na nila Dan at YJ kung bakit.. Uwi ka dito Zhaine! hehehe..

Kevin:
Magparamdam ka naman! hehehe.. I miss you na!

That's all! Thanks again! 'til next time!

Ride on!
~Lyndon Jason

Author : Lyndon Jason ~ The Webmaster

The article "Journey" was published on Aug 31, 2008. For comments, suggestions, or anything that you want to tell the author, feel free to use the various media on the sidebar "Follow Lyndon Speaks". Thank you and may you always have a good day!