Love Sucks

Move over 'Cullens'. The 'Salvatore' brothers are here!

A blood-sucking afternoon to all! Welcome back to Lyndon Speaks!

March 4 2010 - the date when I got a hold on 11 episodes of a series called Vampire Diaries. Since then, I hoped to rot it on my laptop until I needed to clean up some disk space.

May 23, 2010 - after almost 3 months, I finally had the time to open one episode. And the rest was epic!

Elena, Stefan and Damon, all three characters would definitely invite you to watch all season 1 episodes. Finishing one episode will definitely make you want to open up another one and another one and another until you realized that you already have skipped lunch (speaking from experience). This is not just another epic love story, it is definitely more than that!

I'll not give every detail of the series. I do not want to be a spoiler for you guys. I'll just have to give all of you my word. It is very entertaining. Probably, this is the best fantasy series that I have seen since Charmed!

Why don't you give it a try? Watch it! And you will learn why love really sucks! :))

Thanks to Mai for the first 11 episodes. Thanks to Normel for pushing me to watch this.

This may not be a vampire diary, but thanks for sharing your time by taking a peek on my online journal. 'til later!

Suck on!
~Lyndon Jason

Author : Lyndon Jason ~ The Webmaster

The article "Love Sucks" was published on May 23, 2010. For comments, suggestions, or anything that you want to tell the author, feel free to use the various media on the sidebar "Follow Lyndon Speaks". Thank you and may you always have a good day!