Stunning and Promoted

Look, up in the sky, a star directly above the moon!

A beautiful evening to you coming from Lyndon Speaks!

Stunning!

The view from where I am typing this blog is simply extraordinary! A star is found directly above the imperfect moon. I have already shared a picture that I took on Facebook, but for those of you who do not have a profile on the social networking site, let me post it here (this also marks a first on Lyndon Speaks - a first picture post! This is best viewed on IE (Internet Explorer).).



Because of the magnificent sky God showed us tonight, an officemate popped me on Facebook (I'll not name HIM. It is up for the rest of my office-subscribers to find out. :p). I'll quote him:

"At dahil dyan, magte-text na ako kay boss. Sabihin ko mag-SL ako, ice-celebrate ko yung pinakamasayang gabi ko. Kasi may libre pa sa mundo na maganda."

You are definitely right 'kuya'! There are still lots of things on earth that we could enjoy for free! And tonight is one of them!!!

Promoted!

I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone who congratulated me on my promotion as Senior Software Quality Engineer!

I like to thank MOM and DAD for being proud of me. Mom, Dad, I am prouder for having you as my parents! Without all your hardwork, without you doing everything in your might just to send me to the best institution in town (Mapua Institute of Technology), and without you who continuously believe in me, I would have never gotten this far in just a short period of time (I'm just 24 years old!). I promise that I will continue to do great things. Thanks Mommy and Daddy!!!

I guess that would be all for now! 'til the next blog post!

Promote on!
~Lyndon Jason

Author : Lyndon Jason ~ The Webmaster

The article "Stunning and Promoted" was published on May 16, 2010. For comments, suggestions, or anything that you want to tell the author, feel free to use the various media on the sidebar "Follow Lyndon Speaks". Thank you and may you always have a good day!