The Jake Marathon

I just realized - I had a Jake marathon yesterday!

Thanks for coming back to Lyndon Speaks!

Jake Gyllenhaal
  • Born Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal
  • December 19, 1980
  • American
  • Son of director Stephen Gyllenhaal and screenwriter Naomi Foner
  • Younger brother of actress Maggie Gyllenhaal
And yesterday, without any plans of doing such, I watched three Jake Gyllenhaal movies. I suggest you watch them and see how good Jake is as an actor.

Morning: part of my DVD marathon - Brokeback Mountain

Jake plays Jack Twist. The critically acclaimed movie tells a story of two cowboys proving that love is indeed a force of nature. Although I have watched this several times, I will not get tired of watching this award-winning movie all over again.


Afternoon: movie day with Mariel - Source Code

Jake plays the role of the dying Colter Stevens. The mind-boggling movie is all about how one can travel back in time and acquire details to help save the present. Make every second count! I'll definitely wait this in DVD.


Evening: pay-TV premiere - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Jake stars as Dastan, the adopted prince of Persia. Based from the popular computer game with the same title, the movie is set in Persia where Dastan must protect a magical dagger from the dark forces. I have watched this on the big screen last year and did not regret watching it last night. I'm thinking of buying the DVD so that I can watch it anytime I want.


That's it! I advise you to grab tickets for the movie Source Code and get original DVD copies of Brokeback Mountain and Prince of Persia.

Have a happy Jake marathon!

Jake on!
~Lyndon Jason

Author : Lyndon Jason ~ The Webmaster

The article "The Jake Marathon" was published on Apr 4, 2011. For comments, suggestions, or anything that you want to tell the author, feel free to use the various media on the sidebar "Follow Lyndon Speaks". Thank you and may you always have a good day!