When To Say Enough Is Enough

I passed with flying colors! =)

Welcome back to Lyndon Speaks.

Half an hour passed and I still do not know how to start. Hahaha.

The article that I'll be sharing is from Yahoo! news written by Ashley Jacobs from Wise Bread. For the full article, click here.

Here's the news (excerpts from it), the culprit for my inability to a good introduction:

--------------------oOo--------------------

10 Signs It's Time To Quit Your Job

1. You Aren't Learning Anything New
"If you have stopped learning at work, it's time to find a job where you will learn new things and grow professionally."
2. You Never Have A Day When You Wake Up Excited To Go To Work
"If you wake up every day and dread going to work, it's time to consider quitting your job."
3. You Spend More Time Surfing The Web Than Doing Your Job
"If you are bored and surfing the web most of your work day, you may want to think about looking into job options where you'll get more stimulation and responsibilities."
4. You Don't Like Most Of Your Coworkers
"If you can't stand most of your coworkers, it's time to think about finding a company whose employees you mesh with better."
5. You Aren't Making Enough Money To Pay Your Bills
"Go find a job that pays what you deserve."
6. You Spend Time Looking For Other Jobs
"So keep looking for new jobs and as soon as you fin a good one, take it and run."
7. You Haven't Gotten A Raise In The Last Two Years
"If your boss hasn't given you a raise in the last two years, ask for one. If he or she says no, get out now."
8. Your Boss Sucks
"But if your boss sucks all the time and takes advantage of your time, it's time to find a new job."
9. The Company Isn't Doing Well
"However, if business is down to the point where it looks like the company is going to go under, start looking for a new job NOW!"
10. You Are Stressed All The Time
"If you spend most of your days stressed about everything that going on at work, you are not at the right job."
 --------------------oOo--------------------

I guess that's it for now. I still have to do some self-study to widen my knowledge, condition myself to get excited for tomorrow, save some websites on my phone, budget my money to pay my bills, read emails from my friend 'Lina', budget my time - that little time which remains on my day, analyze the trend, and find ways to manage stress. =)



'til next time!

Find on!
~Lyndon Jason

Author : Lyndon Jason ~ The Webmaster

The article "When To Say Enough Is Enough" was published on Apr 11, 2011. For comments, suggestions, or anything that you want to tell the author, feel free to use the various media on the sidebar "Follow Lyndon Speaks". Thank you and may you always have a good day!